Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 69- Entebbe, Uganda with Elder Budu


Well the main news is there was a problem with my paperwork for Ethiopia. So, I'm heading to Masaka this week to be with Elder…. don't know how to say his name. He's Tongan and really big. So big in fact he roasted and ate a WHOLE PIG by himself this week. Elder Budu had his medical exit exam and found out that he has bilharzia along with every other missionary who is going home. I think I'm going to go get tested on Thursday now haha. Tonight, we went to dinner with Brother Albert, the gentleman we were teaching from Sierra Leone. He took us to a really nice restaurant, and we had a great time. He's such a nice guy and I'm excited for him and his future. He is going to be baptized this coming Sunday. Sure love you guys!  




No comments:

Post a Comment