Monday, May 27, 2019

Week 72-Masaka, Uganda with Elder Ahome'e

My comp at a local salon.
P-Days are busy getting everything done for the week- but we like to get a little play time in too. Pool is always a favorite. Also building relationships, talking to and meeting people while sharing the gospel has become 2nd nature to me. I find some of our greatest lessons and messages shared are on p-day as we are interacting with everyone around us. Like, at the grocery store, hair salon, and pool hall.  Sharing the gospel comes naturally  and easy in everyday situations. Especially if you take time to laugh with people and ask them questions about their life.
Pauline's Grandmother has forbidden her to come to church, but is allowing us to still teach her. We told her she needs to be obedient to her grandmother- but on Sunday she snuck away while her grandmother was napping so she could take the sacrament and bear her testimony. It was so powerful-I asked her to write it down for me so I could have a copy. Can you imagine an American teen sneaking out to go to church ....?


No comments:

Post a Comment