Monday, April 23, 2018

Week 15- last with Elder Millecam, staying in Lugazi

Hey! I'm staying in Lugazi, probably at least 2 more transfers. I'm going to be training. My new companion's name is Elder Woodland, and he gets here from the MTC on Wednesday. The best thing that Elder Millecam taught me was how to teach simply. I'll try to do that with this new elder too.
I'm super excited to train! I'm also the new Lugazi District Leader. I have no idea what responsibilities come with it. I'm super glad that I'm staying here, I wanted to stay a couple more at least and continue working with our investigators.  By the way, nice timing on that package, it was perfect! You'll have to tell Grandma, Aunt Gigi and Aunt Sharon thank you for me, I got all my birthday packages. I loved it all, It made me super happy! We celebrated my birthday a little early and made that cake Sunday night and it was divine. The ping pong net is the best thing that you possibly could've sent me. We’ve had so much fun with that, what a gift! 
Mom, thanks for sending me that article on President Nelson's message to Africa, All of those Ugandans are people I know. I am in the Jinja Stake, in the Lugazi branch. I know Charles super well. There were about 5 members from Lugazi who were able to go. It's interesting what President Nelson said, and it's true it was absolutely tailored to the people of Africa. That's literally exactly what the people here needed to hear. Confirmation to me, that he really is a prophet of our God. Powerful stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment