Thursday, April 19, 2018

Week 14 in Lugazi with Elder Millecam



 Transfers are next week; I will find out soon what I am doing. My area is doing so good though, I don't really wanna leave yet. I 'd like at least one more transfer here. We had 6 investigators get baptized on Sunday!! Faith and Jared got baptized, along with a man named Elvis, Umar, Jonah, and then Annette. It was a super exciting Sunday. Their testimonies after were incredibly powerful. Some of them bore their testimonies in Lugandan, and even though I couldn't understand all of it I felt the spirit super strong. It was neat! Have you been following the prophets journey? We put some money together so that our elder’s quorum president could go to Nairobi and meet the prophet. He was so excited to go! Did you know that President Nelson and Holland spent three days in Jerusalem prior to coming to Nairobi? Two prophets in Jerusalem? Remind you of a scripture in Revelation? I’ve been studying so much. My scriptures are marked up super good. It might be cool for you to read through them when I get home.  Anyways, Elder Millecam's proselyting bag stunk super bad so he washed it ya? Well it still stunk after, so he was looking inside, and it turns out a lizard got stuck in it and died. It was hilarious. The poor guy also had a giant praying mantis climb into his pants and he had to kill it on his leg.  It was not his best week…

 Oh, by the way you'd be so proud of me...I have ZERO food-stained shirts







No comments:

Post a Comment