Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 21 in Lugazi with Elder Woodland


 I'm glad that you went to graduation mom! Although I was a little sad to miss it, I have to remind myself how much better it is this way. I've got an awesome head start. Definitely the right choice for me. I have a testimony that this is the right place for me to be and the right time. I really feel like I’ve grown up a lot. I’m glad to know that you haven’t changed too much mom, a good book and a Dr. Pepper can still keep you entertained 
 Baylor looks super good in a baseball jersey. Sushi sounds sooooo good! I'm glad Dad is home on Saturday's now, that sounds super fun. I can't even believe Corbin will get the priesthood this fall. That makes me kinda sad that I won’t be there for that. I really miss him. He applied for student council? Ah man that's awesome, I’m so proud of him!
 My week was just a lot of teaching. Our investigators are all doing really well. I found out that this will most likely be my last transfer here in Lugazi and there's really only one person I want to baptize before I go and that's Malayka. Please pray for her! We've been spending a lot of time over there teaching her. That's me with her son Britton on my shoulders. Love that kid! I had a tick fight with him in her shop and he is just so dang cute.

 We had 5 more people get confirmed Sunday and that was amazing! Also, two of our recent converts got the priesthood and that was neat as well. I was counting attendance in gospel principles and get this: There were 24 people in class total and 18 of them were people that I baptized! That made me feel happy to see the progress. I don't really care where I am anymore. I like Lugazi because I've figured out a routine and if I had my way I'd like to stay here a little longer actually. But I think this will be my last transfer here. We've been out of power for a while now. I'm feeling pretty good health wise. All that I ate this week was eggs. 105 eggs. 5 per meal and then some veggies. I'm not sick of eggs. That's all that there is to eat if I wanna get protein. I feel a lot better just eating eggs to be honest. I think the beef could've been what made me sick. Send pictures-the more pictures the better, I love seeing you guys. No, we did not hear anything about the 40th anniversary of the priesthood revelation celebration. I'll look for President Oaks message though, that would be interesting. Millecam is my new zone leader .

 I love the prophets message to the youth, I hope that the boys take it to heart and really focus on some of it. They need to take the words of the prophets more seriously, I know I didn't until I came out here amazingly. I missed you guys all a lot this week, it was kinda hard for me. Thanks for getting up to chat with me. Can't wait to hear from you next week. Hope you have a good week too. I sure love you 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment