Sunday, February 17, 2019

Week 57- Mbale, Uganda with Elder Asare


I read all your talks this week, they were incredible. Thanks so much for sending them. Tell Corbin to email me next week I haven't heard from him in a while and I miss him. My week was really low key, nothing super interesting happened. But I had some good experiences with the book of Mormon this week. Just reading it in my personal study has been like a pillar of strength for me. It's so true and I love it so much.  I will really have to make time to study my scriptures better when I come home. I feel like there's something for me to learn on every page. It does make me sad for the people who can't read English here, who don't get a chance to experience the powerful witness of Jesus Christ that the book of Mormon is. We're so lucky. I love this gospel so much and I love you guys so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment