Monday, January 28, 2019

Week 55- Mbale, Uganda with Elder Asare


Wow mom and Dad- you really take such good care of me. I'm super excited to get that package! Thank you so so so much. It's amazing that you put in so much effort to take care of me on the other side of the world. I just hope you know how grateful I am. Monday after emailing we went to family home evening with a family from Kenya. Tuesday, we taught all morning and then later that day we found out someone stole some of our chairs for church.  Anyways Wednesday, we went and did service at an orphanage. We helped them get water for the week. We're preparing about 15 people for baptism this week, so we must teach a lot of lessons every day. Thursday, we did service and planted elephant grass all morning. Also went on exchanges that day and had a good time. Saturday, we did baptism interviews all day and then Sunday we had four baptisms. One of the kids, Josh, is 9 years old and the son of a convert. Really love that kid and had fun teaching him. I’m going to confirm him this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment