Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 51-Kabowa with Elders Hunter and Mboya

UKM Mission- Dec 24th, 2018

Christmas was the best. It made me so happy to talk to the family. It made me ridiculously happy!!I'm getting transferred to Mbale to be with Elder Hall, and I think it'll be a lot of fun. That is a place I really want to see. We have a third companion, his name is Elder Asare, and he's from Ghana. I leave Kabowa on Thursday, so I've been slowly repacking my bags all week. We said bye to the members in Kabowa (I barely know any) but Elder Hunter is also leaving so there's a lot of people he wanted to see. That's really been the whole week, just spending time with members. All the people we were teaching are out of town for the holidays, so Kabowa is a ghost town. Church attendance on Sunday was in the 20's. I'm so ready for my new area!   

No comments:

Post a Comment