Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Week 47-Bardege with Elder Ankrah


My week was pretty good. We found 12 new people to teach this week which was incredible.  Thursday, I had to do an exchange with Elder Weight. He used to live with me if you remember. It was a hard day- I was happy to be back with Elder Ankrah. We saw this lady named Rhoda and she lives next to this outdoor gym. There was this huge guy working out and he thought he was really strong, and I was teasing him. So, then he challenged me to bench press. I quit lifting heavy in high school, and it turns out he really was really strong. But I think for my body weight I put up a good fight. I’m struggling to stay at 170.

Then the next day we had baptismal interviews all day long and then baptisms for this kid named Emma. Sunday was good too, church was super spiritual. I taught a lesson on exaltation, and it was so good. Then after church we went and taught a few people and came home and played Ticket to Ride. I won, of course. You would really like that game, Bailee can tell you about it sometime.


This is Nelly, she is the member whose house got burned down. We went and helped her to clean it up. Really though mom, I can feel your love all the way around the world. Wish I could give you a hug. I'm stoked for the Christmas packages; you guys really spoil me. Anyways, love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment