Thursday, November 15, 2018

Week 43-Bardege, Gulu with Elder Ankrah

Monday night we saw a family we have been teaching for quite a while. They were finally were baptized this weekend- so that was great. Tuesday was just a normal day, it was super-hot, and we walked really really far to see brother Oyuk that day. By the time we got back home the day was almost over and we were shot. Wednesday was good, we met these two ladies who are super awesome that we are teaching named Susan and Mary. Thursday I was on exchanges with Elder Godfrey and we had lots of fun together. That was probably the best day of the week. Friday me and my comp were out and found all these kids, more like teenagers playing soccer with a ball made from garbage bags and we played with them for FOREVER. It was so fun, even though I really stink at soccer haha. We've done small service projects, helping people move and recover from the recent storms. Also we should finish building the chapel by the end of next transfer. Then we had baptisms on the weekend!! Today is my comps birthday and we've been celebrating. He was super content with not doing anything special, but I wanted to do something fun for him, so tomorrow I set up a surprise party for him and all the missionaries in Gulu. Some members are going to come and have cake and play games. I think he'll love it. I’m so excited Corbin got the priesthood! He'd be the only person I would LOVE to do fast offerings with right now. That is going to be so great to go to the temple as a family. Can't wait to do that together when I get home. I missed Halloween at home! Love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment