Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Week 30 Bardege, Gulu with Elder Ankrah







Tuesday and Wednesday were totally normal missionary days. We got bounced at every single appointment Wednesday, so it was really slow. Thursday was great though, we went and saw these two sisters that we've been teaching who are going to get baptized Saturday and they're really funny. They are CRAZY though. Their names are Prossy and Gloria. At first Prossy thought that that we were illuminati, and that we prayed naked hahah. Took a while to convince her otherwise. Then we went to Lira Saturday and did a bunch of interviews. It's always cool to get to hear other people’s testimonies! So, I love to go out there. Our house has a water tank, but it gets filled a lot more often than the last one. Yes, we have a nice toilet. We do have a fence around the compound, but we don't have a guard here. We do have a washing machine. I drive a Ford Ranger, I took a pic but the wifi isn't good today. They don't really have maps here. I don't know why because it would be so helpful. Thank you for taking care of me. I miss you a ton. I love you lots and lots mom. Have a good week and keep an eye out in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment